Know Before You Go
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR 2024 BOOKED GUESTS
Thank you for booking the 2024 ‘70s Rock & Romance Cruise, we look forward to seeing you onboard! Below are important details and dates to keep in mind as you plan your upcoming vacation.
As a charter cruise guest, you have two important numbers tied to your sailing:
- A Reservation Number from StarVista LIVE (SVL) is assigned once your booking was confirmed either via phone or online. Access your SVL account any time by clicking here to manage your guest information, payments, insurance and SVL add-ons for this and future cruises.
- A Check-in Number from Celebrity Cruises (CEL). SVL will email your check-in Number approximately 45 days prior to sailing and it will be posted in your SVL account for your convenience. With your CEL check-in number, you will need to go to celebritycruises.com to complete the check-in online process no later than 72 hours prior to the cruise. You must download the Celebrity Cruise app on your phone or tablet to complete the health questionnaire the day before boarding. Also, your mobile boarding pass will be available there—take a photo of it and use that for your terminal check in as wifi is spotty in terminal area.
Remember, as guests on Celebrity Cruises, not everything we do to make this cruise so special and unique for you will appear in the Celebrity Cruises app before we sail. So, take a moment to familiarize yourself with our important details regarding the ’70 Rock & Romance Cruise below. There’s a handy search bar at the top right of the page to help you find additional information available!
You will also find our onboard schedule of events approximately one month prior to sailing under “Performance Schedule.”
Below we’ve compiled the Most Frequently Asked Questions to help with your travel plans and packing. If you have additional questions, visit our FAQs page here or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT DATES, LOCATIONS, AND TIMES
- Departure Date: Thursday, March 14, 2024
- Departure City: Miami, FL
- Embarkation/TERMINAL: Terminal G, Port of Miami, (double check pier signs for Celebrity Summit Terminal)
- Ship: Celebrity Summit
- SHIP DEPARTURE TIME: 4:00 p.m. Guests must arrive to the cruise terminal building no later than 2:00pm!
- RETURN DATE: Thursday, March 21, 2024
- RETURN TIME: 7:00 a.m. (all times are EST)
ONLINE CHECK-IN AND PRE-CRUISE REQUIREMENTS
- Complete Online Check-in: As stated above, your CEL check-in number will be emailed to you and available in your StarVista LIVE account approximately 45 days prior to sailing. If you are new to online check-in, click here to register for an account with Celebrity Cruise Line. (Sign in if you have an existing login)
- Enter your Celebrity Cruise Check-in Number found in your emailed guest document. This code can also be found once you’re logged in to your StarVista LIVE account.
- Follow the instructions (please have your passport handy to complete this process). It will take about 10-15 minutes to fully complete your online check-in.
- Please remember to print the Celebrity Cruise line luggage tags. Please do NOT apply to your luggage before your flight in case they rip or tear off your luggage enroute.
- Once you have completed check-in on the Celebrity Cruise website, you can book spa appointments, indulgences and dinner reservations and shore excursions there.
- Deadline to check-in online is close of business (EST) March 11, 2024.
Download the Celebrity Cruises app: this is REQUIRED
- You must download the Celebrity Cruise app on your phone or tablet to complete the health questionnaire by close of business (EST) March 13, 2024.
- Your mobile boarding pass will be available here—take a photo of it and use that for your terminal check in. Wifi is spotty
- This is your essential tool for pre-cruise information, boarding passes, embarkation updates, onboard experiences and more. Learn more here.
What time can I arrive to the terminal and what do I need to present?
You will select the window of time for your boarding based on availability as you complete your check in. Celebrity Cruises will assign check-in times for arrival at the terminal. Upon completion of your online check-in, if the time shows "To Be Assigned" it will be assigned soon. Please download the Celebrity Cruises app for updates and to access to your digital boarding pass and more.
IMPORTANT ITEMS THAT NEED TO BE PRESENTED AT TERMINAL
- Boarding Pass: can be found on your Celebrity Cruises mobile app. Please take a photo of the mobile boarding pass or use a printed version. Wifi may be unpredictable to pull your boarding pass up in the terminal building.
- Passport, Identification & Visa documents: Celebrity Cruises requires ALL guests to PRESENT A VALID PASSPORT BOOK from their country of origin at check-in. There are no substitutes for this requirement. A valid passport is one that expires more than 6 months after the date the cruise disembarks. Since the date of disembarkation is March 21, 2024, all passports must be valid through September 21, 2024. Guests with non-US passports are responsible for obtaining whatever required visas necessary to disembark at any and all of the ports of call. Visit state.gov for identification, visa, and vaccination requirements.
FROM AIRPORT TO THE TERMINAL
Suggested ground transportation options to get you to/from the Port of Miami terminal:
- Celebrity Cruises offers arrival shuttle service and departure shuttle service. Call Celebrity Cruises at 800-963-0311 to book transfers prior to the cruise, mention you are sailing with the ‘70s Rock & Romance Cruise, and provide your Celebrity Check-in Number.
- Celebrity Cruises transfer from Miami Airport. $16 per person for one-way, $32 per person round trip
- Celebrity Cruises transfer from Ft. Lauderdale airport. $29.95 per person for one-way, $59.50 per person round trip
- Taxi from Miami airport. (Approximately $27).
- Taxi from Ft. Lauderdale airport. (Approximately $75).
- Rideshares like Uber and Lyft are also available (check your apps for details)
- StarVista LIVE does not offer a shuttle from the airport to any hotel prior to our cruise departure. We suggest taking a taxi, rideshare like Uber or Lyft or booking travel through your airline and/or hotel.
NOTE: It is your responsibility to arrive at the ship in time for the departure and to secure your transportation at the end of our cruise.
FROM THE HILTON MIAMI AIRPORT BLUE LAGOON HOTEL TO THE TERMINAL FOR GUESTS THAT ARE BOOKED AT THIS HOTEL
For just $24 per person, we have private motor coach transportation available. You will need to bring your luggage down to lobby and transportation helpers will assist you loading your luggage into box trucks at the hotel and delivered to the terminal. Please make sure your bags are properly tagged with Celebrity Cruises luggage tags and loaded onto the box truck before you board the motor coach.
To purchase this service in advance simply log in to your StarVista LIVE account and add “Hotel Transfer to Cruise Pier” to your reservation or at the hotel from the transportation company (Elect Travel).
LONG TERM PARKING AT THE PIER
Parking is conveniently available at all cruise terminals. Designated disabled permit parking spaces are available in each garage. Spaces are also available for oversized vehicles (oversized vans, recreational vehicles, and vehicles with trailers) at special rates. All facilities are patrolled by security. Oversized vehicles may only park in Lot #2, across from Cruise Terminal E.
- Overnight Parking, per night: $22
- Short-term Parking: $10
- Royal Caribbean Terminal A Garage rate:
• For sailings 6 days or more: $35 per day
• Vehicles longer than 20 feet: An additional $22 per day
- Lost ticket, per vehicle, per space: $242
Payment: Cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or any major U.S. Traveler's Check is accepted for payment. No debit cards are accepted.
For more information on parking at Port of Miami, click here.
'70s ROCK & ROMANCE CRUISE ATTIRE
The overall dress for the cruise is “smart casual”.
Daytime attire is not subject to limitations, so guests may dress in whatever appropriate and tasteful clothing of their choosing. Cover-ups and footwear are required in all venues and dining areas.
Evening attire is “smart casual”, which means no shorts, tank tops or ripped T-shirts in the main dining rooms or premium restaurants. Denim is acceptable. Five of our nights celebrate different themes and offer you a chance to dress up in theme-appropriate clothing to embrace the era —Dress To Impress, Saturday Night Fever, Shamrock and Roll St. Patrick’s Day, 70’s Movie & TV Characters Costume Night, and Throwback to the ‘70s.
PARTIES AND NIGHTLY THEMES
While it is not mandatory to dress in the theme, we encourage you to have some fun and plan some outfits.
Friday, March 15th – Time to Dress To Impress! Think cocktail attire or evening chic for tonight’s dress.
Saturday, March 16th – Saturday Night Fever: We’re partying like it’s Saturday Night! Prepare to heat up the dance floor with your Disco best. Sequins, silks, collared suits, and platform shoes are all encouraged as you boogie your way through the evening.
Sunday, March 17th – Shamrock & Roll: Celebrate the luck of the Irish and wear green! The green beer will be flowing and the good times rolling with Orleans. Sláinte to the Seventies!
Monday, March 18th – 1970s Music, TV & Movie Character Costume Night: Bring your favorite characters to life this evening - from rockstars like Freddy Mercury and 70s-glam of Rocky Horror Picture Show… or maybe grab some friends to become the cast of M*A*S*H*. We’ll leave the costumes to you but can’t wait to see what’s in store.
Tuesday, March 19th – Throwback to the ‘70s! Go overboard on your authentic 1970s fashion and style - dress up in bell bottoms, bright prints and patterned shirts, favorite leisure suits, and polyester.
‘70s ROCK & ROMANCE CRUISE PROGRAMMING
To help you better prepare, we will post our onboard show and events schedule on our website in February. We hope this enables you to better plan your days and schedule dining around the events you want to attend. Check back regularly for any updates as we fine-tune our time onboard.
During the course of the cruise, we will continue to have special events.
2024 ‘70s Rock & Romance Cruise T-Shirt Party: Queen Nation will rock you at the pool like only they can. Wear your official 2024 ‘70s Rock and Romance Cruise T-Shirt to enjoy select complimentary soda, punch, beer and wine during the show.
Music Trivia and Gameshows: Exciting celebrity-interactive gameshows are being prepared so brush up on your knowledge of lyrics and song titles!
Karaoke: We bet most of you have sung the hits in the shower BUT would you step up to a mic and sang it in front of a live audience?
Keep an eye on your inbox for more announcements about celebrity-led events!
CELEBRITY THEATER PERFORMANCES
Every guest will have the opportunity to see a nightly show based upon the designated Seapass card color (gold for early show and silver for late show).
To ensure that the entry and seating procedure is both fair and easy, we have adopted the following policies and procedures:
- You must present your Seapass card to the ushers at the entrance in order to enter the theater for the appropriate show time.
- There are four entrances to the Celebrity Theater, two on Deck 4 and two on Deck 5. No other entrance is available for guests.
- Doors will open for each show approximately 30 minutes before scheduled show time. Seats are not assigned and can be selected on a first-come first-served basis.
- Guests are advised to come to the theater with their entire party as we don’t allow the saving of seats.
- Guests who interfere with the fair and safe entry into the theater may risk forfeiting their rights to attend that show or other shows. Our goal is to provide the best entertainment experience for all our guests, and we request that you treat all guests and staff with respect. Any behavior that disrupts the enjoyment of other guests will result in removal from the show by security staff.
- The taking of flash photos and recording of the shows violates our contracts with the performers. Since it is impossible to easily discern what type of equipment can record, no electronic equipment of any kind will be allowed in the theater during shows.
MAIN DINING ROOM INCLUDED IN CRUISE FARE
Your Seapass card is color coded and will either be Silver (6:00pm Early Dinner Seating) or Gold (8:30pm Late Dinner Seating).
- As both dinner seatings are completely full, we will be unable to accommodate any requests to switch your dining time.
- If your travel party would like to dine together every night, please call our office to request a table assignment. The letter with your assigned table number will be delivered to your stateroom onboard. Guests will enter Main Restaurant on Deck 5.
- Guests that do not want a table assignment should gather their entire dining party and enter Main Restaurant on Deck 4 to be seated.
- If you have special dietary restrictions, please call the StarVista LIVE reservation office at 844-466-7625 so we can inform the ship and accommodate those requests.
OTHER DINING OPTIONS INCLUDED IN CRUISE FARE
OCEANVIEW CAFÉ This café's décor and offerings reflect that of an international marketplace. With a menu influenced by multiple cultures, the cuisine takes diners on a voyage around the world. Stations available in the marketplace include made-to-order pasta, stir-fry, pizza, a full salad bar, and a variety of appetizer entrées and desserts. Open for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and late night. Located just a short walk from the pool on deck 10.
POOL GRILL The perfect place to grab a quick bite, like hot dogs, burgers and other specialties grilled to order. Located on deck 10.
SPA CAFÉ Renew and Refresh. Fresh, spa-inspired delights to nourish body and mind. With a menu that features delicious, light, health-conscious fare, the Spa Café located on deck 10 in the Solarium is a great way to reward yourself any time of day or night. Located on Deck 10.
LUMINAE The exclusive restaurant for guests of The Retreat. Exclusive and cutting edge, the globally inspired menus at Luminae are not available in any other restaurant on board. And you’ll see each one only once—because every day features a fresh, new menu. Located on Deck 4.
BLU Vibrant, crisp and bold, inventive cuisine meets an extensive list of sustainable and biodynamic wines. Exclusively for AquaClass guests. Located on Deck 5.
*24-HOUR IN-ROOM DINING Celebrity offers 24-hour in-stateroom dining. A la carte menu pricing. For Suite guests, it’s complimentary, except during the hours of 11:00 p.m.-6:00 a.m. During that time, additional fees will apply.
PREMIUM DINING OPTIONS
TUSCAN GRILLE Rustic elegance with a contemporary, minimalistic edge. Guests dining in Tuscan Grille will enjoy a lively, sophisticated atmosphere, serving iconic Italian dishes with a modern twist. Our fresh, original menu features handmade pasta, artisanal salami, fish, butcher cut meats, and USDA Prime dry aged steaks. Our regional Italian wine menu features authentic Italian cocktails and beers. Reservations recommended.* $55/person Located Deck 3.
LE PETIT CHEF™ AT QSINE Once-in-a-while something comes along that re-invents dining and you just have to see it to believe it. Experience the fusion of entertainment and cuisine. We’ve brought the tabletop to life in a fantastic fusion of entertainment and dining. Reservations recommended.* $60/person Located on Deck 11.
SUSHI ON FIVE Wildly popular from the day it appeared, Sushi on Five satisfies your craving for locally sourced, authentically prepared sushi and other Japanese specialties. Treat yourself to the complex flavors of a hand-made sushi roll or nigiri featuring tuna albacore, shrimp, eel, and other fresh selections, or savor the simplicity of yellowtail, salmon, and octopus sashimi. Your culinary experience would be incomplete without dessert—be sure to try the caramelized gingerbread with wasabi gelato. Reservations recommended.*Pricing a la carte. Located Deck 5.
*Reservations can be made through Celebrity Cruises once you have checked in online or from your stateroom once onboard.
CAFÉ & BAR SERVICE OFFERINGS
CAFÉ AL BACIO & GELATERIA Inspired by the ambiance of European cafés, muted sepia tones and pops of citrus yellow bring this space to life. Follow the irresistible aroma of Lavazza espresso or choose from over a dozen premium hot teas from the innovative Tea Forté. Daily specialties include French pastries, gourmet coffees, and elegant desserts. Café al Bacio also features an authentic Gelateria with artisan flavors and fresh fruit sorbettos—in piccolo or grande, whatever you choose. A la carte menu pricing. Located Deck 5.
CELLAR MASTERS Immerse yourself in wine culture. Cellar Masters lets you try a bold collection of both familiar and unknown wines from around the world. Located on deck 5.
MARTINI BAR & CRUSH Welcome to our “fine drinking” experience, where the ritual of making cocktails is just as exciting as drinking them. Using the freshest ingredients and the finest spirits, our expert mixologists aim to satisfy the palates of both curious newcomers and connoisseurs alike. Located on deck 4.
MAST BAR Energetic, lively, and casual; a large poolside spot for light and refreshing cocktails, frozen specialties, and non-alcoholic offerings, from sunup to sundown. Located on deck 11.
SUNSET BAR Watch the sun set on the water as we cruise to future destinations at this lo-key bar. Located on deck 10.
BEVERAGE & WIFI PACKAGES
Celebrity Cruises has several alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverage packages. Please note: All guests in a stateroom must purchase the same package. For more information on these packages visit the Celebrity Cruises website.
Xcelerate is the high-speed internet service available. Choose from Xcelerate Stream or Xcelerate Surf packages to suit your needs. The Wi-Fi packages are tailored to the level of connection you desire and the number of devices that you need. Book your package pre-cruise and save up to 10%. For more information on these packages visit the Celebrity Cruises website.
OTHER ACTIVITIES AND SERVICES
The Spa Whether you want to clear your mind, fine-tune your body, reinvigorate your spirit—or all of the above—The Spa introduces an array of innovative new firsts in beauty, fitness, and wellness that make finding complete bliss on vacation easier than ever. Discover how Celebrity teamed up with the leading authorities in their fields and harnessed the most cutting-edge technological innovations to create a spa experience unlike anything else at sea. Located on deck 10.
Fitness Center The state-of-the-art weight machines and cardio equipment will take your fitness to the next level. The floor-to-ceiling windows offer invigorating views of the sea as your backdrop. Located on deck 10.
The Retreat Enjoy the chic Rooftop Terrace with soundscape, and movie screen, where you can kick back and catch a flick under the stars with theme cocktails and snacks. The inviting scene welcomes you with cozy furnishings and artistic elements. Located on deck 12.
Solarium Find true poolside serenity at the Celebrity Solarium. Featuring a gorgeous lap pool, sparkling waterfalls, thickly padded lounge chairs, tranquility is always just a few steps away. Located on deck 10.
Once you have completed your online check-in, you may book your excursions directly on the Celebrity Cruises website or app. We recommend that you book your excursions as early as possible, since many of the popular excursions sell out quickly. Celebrity Cruises provides confirmation at the time of booking shore excursions.
Other than drink and Spa service charges, all tips for servers, stateroom stewards, etc., have been pre-paid. However, please feel free to reward exemplary service with the internationally recognized sign of gratitude: “tipping.”
HOSPITALITY DESK & SALES AREAS
The ‘70s Rock & Romance Cruise Hospitality Desk is located on Deck 3, midship, next to Celebrity Cruises Guest Services. Our sales office is located on Deck 5, midship, in the Future Cruise area. Hours will be listed in the daily programs delivered to your stateroom.
The 70s Rock & Romance Cruise T-shirt will arrive in your stateroom on the first night.
T-Shirts delivered are based on the size you requested at the time of booking. Our Hospitality Desk on Deck 3 midship will be open for exchanges on Thursday evening, Friday limited hours before the t-shirt party at the pool. Hours of operation will be posted on board. Please bring your T-shirt with you and we will happily exchange it, pending availability.