If you sailed previously on any StarVista LIVE cruise, then you are eligible for a "Returning Guest Rate." If you are a New Guest and have never sailed with us before, then the "New Guest Rate" applies to you. To inquire about the "Returning Guest Rate" please call the office at 844-466-ROCK (7625).
2024 Per Person Rate
|Category||Description||Cabin Price||More Info|
|PS||Penthouse Suite w/ Veranda||$9,999||Join Waitlist|
|RS||Royal Suite w/ Veranda||$5,949||Join Waitlist|
|CS||Celebrity Suite w/ Veranda||$4,999||Join Waitlist|
|AS||AquaClass Sky Suite w/ Veranda||$4,549||Join Waitlist|
|S1||Sky Suite w/ Veranda||$4,399||Join Waitlist|
|UV||Ultra Deluxe Veranda||$4,199||Join Waitlist|
|A1, A2||AquaClass w/Veranda||$3,499||Join Waitlist|
|UC, C1, C2||Concierge Class w/ Veranda||$3,199||Join Waitlist|
|SV, DV, V1, V2, V3||Veranda Stateroom||$3,049||Join Waitlist|
|DO, O1, O2||Ocean View Stateroom||$2,699||Join Waitlist|
|i1, i2||Interior Stateroom||$2,249||Join Waitlist|
|SINGLES||Interior Stateroom (Singles)||$3,299||Join Waitlist|
Please click here for our 2024 Wait List.
These prices are “cruise only” in U. S. Dollars (USD) and are quoted per person based upon double occupancy, except for “Singles”, and do not include port charges, airfare, ground transportation, onboard purchases, purchased drinks onboard or excursions. It does include all meals, shows and onboard events produced by StarVista LIVE.
The cost of 3rd and 4th passengers in a stateroom varies depending on cabin category and is $1,500 for all suites and Family Veranda Stateroom, $1,200 for Aqua, Concierge and Veranda staterooms, $1,000 for Oceanview Staterooms and $800 for Inside Staterooms plus all applicable taxes and fees.
Port Charges/Taxes/Gratuities/Admin Fee: $325 per person is due when the remaining balance is due.
Please note, in the event of a cancellation of a 3rd or 4th passenger, the remaining passengers in the cabin are responsible for the full double occupancy price of the cabin.
To qualify for our “Military Rate” you must provide a copy of your DD-214 or a military id. Please email this to firstname.lastname@example.org after booking and the 5% discount will apply to your balance before your first payment installment. Please note that in order to receive the discount, you cannot have already paid in full at the time of the application.
If you’d like to pay in full, please call our office at 844 466-7625 (ROCK) to book your cabin and provide the above information.
- All Payments are FINAL and NON-REFUNDABLE
- You must accept the Cruise Terms and Conditions in order to ensure that your reservation is not cancelled. Once booked, you can check your terms and conditions status by logging in to your account. Simply log in to your account and look for an “Accept Terms” button under the reservation. If this button appears, you have not accepted the terms and conditions. Click this button and follow the instructions. All reservations must accept our Cruise Terms & Conditions within three days of booking or your reservation may be canceled
- We do not allow anyone under 18 to sail on one of our themed cruises. Anyone over 18 but not yet 21 must share a cabin with a companion 21 or older.
- All passengers must carry a valid passport book which expires at least six (6) months after the return date of the cruise. You may continue with the reservation if you are applying for or renewing your passport, as long as you are sure you will receive it on time.
- NOTE: Passport cards, birth certificates, and driver’s licenses will not be accepted on this charter sailing.
- Please have the following information available for all passengers prior to starting a new reservation:
- Full name as it appears on passport
- Date of birth
- Phone number
- Unique email address
- Billing address
- Passport number, country of citizenship, issue date, and expiration date
- Emergency contact
- T-shirt size (S-3XL, unisex fit, 100% cotton)
- Credit card number and expiration date for all paying passengers