POSTPONED – NEW 2022 DATES FAQS
After careful consideration including consultation with the artists and our partners at Celebrity Cruise Line, we have decided to re-schedule the ‘70s Rock & Romance Cruise to February 19-26, 2022 on the Celebrity Infinity or a similar Millennium class Celebrity Cruises sister ship.
We are working on a star-studded lineup for the 2022 sailing that promises to be just as exciting as the lineup originally planned for the 2021 dates. We are still working out a few details; however, we are pleased to report that Foreigner, Air Supply, The Guess Who, War, B.J. Thomas, The Family Stone, Melissa Manchester, Badfinger featuring Joey Molland, Cruise Host Peter Asher and Toast The Ultimate Bread Experience who were booked on the February 2021 ’70s Rock & Romance Cruise have agreed to join us in 2022. And that’s just the beginning. We are working on confirming more artists and plan to add even a couple surprises and cannot wait to share all the details soon.
We understand that many of our booked guests may have questions regarding the transfer of your 2021 ‘70s Rock & Romance Cruise reservation to February 19-26, 2022. We have put together a list of frequently asked questions and answers below. As always, if you need additional information, our reservationists stand by ready to help.
Q. What happens to my existing payment plan?
- Please note that all scheduled payments for the 2022 ‘70s Rock & Romance Cruise have been suspended through December 31, 2020. Payments, which will now be monthly, will resume with the first monthly payment due on January 1, 2021 and the final payment due date of January 1, 2022. This will allow for a substantially lower financial commitment each month
- Will all the artists from the 2021 cruise be moved to the February 2022 cruise?
- We are pleased to report that Foreigner, Air Supply, The Guess Who, War, B.J. Thomas, The Family Stone, Melissa Manchester, Badfinger featuring Joey Molland, Cruise Host Peter Asher and Toast The Ultimate Bread Experience from our 2021 ‘70s Rock & Romance Cruise lineup have already agreed to join us for the rescheduled cruise dates of February 19-26, 2022. We will continue to provide you with confirmations and exciting, new artist additions to the lineup as soon as they are confirmed.
- Will there be a new itinerary for the ‘70s Rock & Romance Cruise in 2022?
- We are working with our partners at Celebrity Cruises to secure a fantastic Caribbean itinerary. We are still planning to leave from Miami. We will update you as ports of call are confirmed.
- When will I receive my booking confirmation for my new reservation in 2022?
- Once we complete the transfer in your StarVista LIVE account, you will receive an email confirmation with details by August 1, 2020. Please review this confirmation carefully to ensure that everything is as you expected and call the office with any questions.
- What if I cannot make the February 2022 dates?
- If you cannot make the February 2022 ‘70s Rock & Romance Cruise dates, you may receive a StarVista LIVE Future Cruise Credit (FCC) for the amount paid to date on your 2021 ‘70s Rock & Romance Cruise. In order to transfer your FCC to another StarVista LIVE cruise, you must notify us, in writing, by sending an email to email@example.com by July 24, 2020. All StarVista LIVE Future Cruise Credits must be redeemed by December 31, 2022.
Q. Why can’t I receive a refund instead of a 100% future cruise credit?
A. Our Terms and Conditions that each financially responsible guest signs upon booking this cruise state that payments made to Star Vista LIVE are non-refundable. Again, as our Terms state: “If a Cruise is cancelled before commencement, you will be entitled, as your exclusive remedy, to receive an alternative sailing.” Therefore, we are offering the postponed dates of the ‘70s Rock & Romance Cruise sailing or a Future Cruise Credit. Please note, that our obligations to the cruise line, artists and other vendors continue in order to plan and produce the kind of event we’ve all come to expect.
- Do the StarVista LIVE Future Cruise Credits expire?
- Yes. All StarVista LIVE cruise credits must be redeemed by December 31, 2022.
- Will I keep the same cabin for the 2022 sailing?
- Yes. Because the 2022 ‘70s Rock & Romance Cruise is now scheduled to sail on the Celebrity Summit, which is identical to the originally planned Infinity ship, it will be easy to automatically transfer your current reservation to the new dates and there is no need to call us. You will receive a new 2022 reservation confirmation which will include the same cabin assignment, same dining time, and same trip protection choice.
Q. What if I would like to upgrade my cabin?
A. If you wish to upgrade your cabin, you may call the office to request an upgrade and we will assist you based on cabin availability. You may also join the cabin waitlist to be notified weekly if other cabin categories become available.
- What if I cannot sail on the February 2022 ‘70s Rock & Romance Cruise and I do not want to cruise on any other StarVista LIVE cruise currently announced and available? Can I save my StarVista LIVE Future Cruise Credit for later?
- You must tell us if you cannot attend the February 2022 ‘70s Rock & Romance Cruise by July 24, 2020 by calling the office or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org . You may then wait and apply your StarVista LIVE Future Cruise Credit later, but it must be used on an announced cruise which sails prior to December 31, 2022. Please note that the longer you wait, the more likely it is that your choices will be restricted. We recommend that you make your choice as soon as you are able. And remember that any StarVista LIVE Future Cruise Credit balance as of December 31, 2022 will be forfeited and no refunds will be issued.
- I am unsure of what I want to do with my Future Cruise Credit. What if I use my StarVista LIVE Future Cruise Credit but I change my mind later and want to go on a different StarVista LIVE cruise?
- StarVista LIVE cruises are non-transferrable. When you apply your Future Cruise Credit to a different StarVista LIVE cruise it then becomes non-transferable, and we cannot allow additional changes.
- What is the status of the travel protection I already purchased for the 2021 cruise?
- If you purchased Travel Protection through StarVista LIVE at the time of booking, that same type of insurance, Standard or Cancel for Any Reason (CFAR) coverage, will carry forward to your February 2022 reservation. If you purchased through a third-party vendor, please contact them to revise and confirm your new travel dates.
- Will the pre-cruise hotel remain the same in February 2022?
- No, as of now, we have secured a new group contract at the Hilton Miami Airport Blue Lagoon for the new February 2022 dates. We will post a new reservation link on our website as soon as it is available.
- What do I need to do if I already booked at the Hyatt Regency Miami through the StarVista LIVE room block for the 2021 dates?
- If you have an existing reservation at the Hyatt Regency Miami that you booked through the StarVista LIVE room block, that reservation will be automatically cancelled. Please contact the hotel if you have questions concerning your reservation. If you wish to make a reservation at the Hilton Miami Airport Blue Lagoon for the nights leading up to the cruise, you will need to book with the new reservation link when it becomes available.
- My roommate cannot make the February 2022 cruise, can I bring someone else?
- Yes, if you are the financially responsible party on the reservation, you may change names in your traveling party up until January 1, 2022 with no penalty.
- I sponsored and paid for my guests to go on the 2021 ‘70s Rock & Romance Cruise and now they cannot go in February 2022. May I change the names on the reservation?
- Yes, if you are the financially responsible party on the reservation, you may change names in your sponsored cabin up until January 1, 2022 with no penalty.
- If I have a StarVista LIVE promotional onboard credit on my 2021 ‘70s Rock & Romance Cruise reservation, will that carry over to my rebooking?
- We will carry over any StarVista LIVE promotional onboard credits to the rebooked cruise.
- I am a Travel Agent. What should I tell my guests?
- All guests will be automatically transferred to the February 2022 ‘70s Rock & Romance Cruise and the travel agent on record will receive the confirmation. It is your responsibility to communicate any updates to your guests.
- I am a travel agent or group leader with guests who were supposed to sail on the 2021 ‘70s Rock & Romance Cruise. When will I receive my commission?
- Travel Agents and Group Leaders will be eligible for their earned commissions when the guests complete their 2022 ‘70s Rock & Romance Cruise sailing or alternatively use their StarVista LIVE Future Cruise Credit and complete that chosen sailing.
Thank you as always for being loyal members of the StarVista LIVE family and the ‘70s Rock & Romance Cruise. Your patience and support are appreciated. We promise to update you with further details as soon as possible and please continue to stay safe.